Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What should I do about my hair...

Hi! So this is a random post. Kind of just me rambling so I'm sorry if you don't like these posts. My hair has just made me kind of sad lately. As you guys know I've been wanting long hair for a year (actually longer but besides the point). Since there isn't a whole lot I can do about the cut and length (besides get bangs which is not an option) it leaves me to play around with the color. So as some of you know this was my color back in September through mid November.
 

 
I had peek a boo highlights and they were toned down and then faded to a super light blonde. You can see them in the pictures above. Next about mid November I got my hair done again. But this time I didn't get much of a choice as to what was happening. I said I wanted to just touch up the roots and tone the highlights back done because the toner had faded. She put the same color all over my head so I do sort of have highlights but you can't really see them. Also I like my hair either warm or neutral toned. This is time it's more neutral and I wanted it a little warm. So this is how my hair looks now.
 

 
I don't know if you can see the highlights in it or not. I faintly can. It's not exactly what I want. Also my roots don't look like they took the color :( So I'm trying to come up with a way to get my hair done again later this month or in January. But I think I've got it narrowed done to two options.
 
Option 1. Really dark warm brown with like a copper highlight or warm highlight


 
Option 2. Some shade of red(:


 
I can't make up my mind I think if I had longer hair I would go for the red. I have had shoulder length red hair and I don't know what I want. I could go red for a month or two and then do the brown with copper highlights. I think that's what I'm leaning towards but it will be a bit before I take the plunge to red if that's what I do. Also red I can do myself at home where as the highlights involves going to a salon or having a friend help. It's almost easier this way(: HOWEVER red fades quick and if you want to go blonde its almost impossible to get out (strange since it fades so fast). If I take the plunge to red would you guys like to see a post? Would you like to see a post even if I just do the brown with highlights? I think I'll do a post so you know what I used and stuff(; Thanks for listening to me ramble.
- Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment